SSTC
     
     
     
    Mearsbeck, Sefton Road, Morecambe
    OIRO £69,950
    2 bedroom flat for sale
    Purpose built two bedroom ground floor apartment built in 1987, fronting the promenade with views over Morecambe Bay and the Lakeland hills beyond, conveniently situated close to public transport on Heysham Road and the nearby Tesco Express store. Part of a sheltered housing complex of 24 flats in total administered by 'Places for People' for the over 55's. The apartments are sold on a 70% ownership basis although there is no rent payable on the remaining 30%. There is however a management charge which includes buildings insurance. Designed for the elderly and/or retired who are able to live independently. Facilities include an emergency alarm system monitored 24 hours a day, laundry room, door entry security system and lift to all floors. This apartment is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and enjoys superb sea views to the front elevation. Briefly comprises: communal entrance, hallway, private inner front door from the ground floor, hallway, cloaks cupboard, lounge with views over Morecambe Bay, kitchen, two bedrooms and fully tiled shower room/wc. Outside, there is a car park area for residents use only. NO CHAIN.

    COMMUNAL FRONT ENTRANCE

    Composite double glazed front door with side panels.

    COMMUNAL HALLWAY

    Staircase and lift to all floors. Access to the bin store. Access into the cupboard housing the gas and electric meters. Cupboard housing the water meters.

    PRIVATE ENTRANCE

    Fire-door providing access into the flat.

    HALLWAY

    Ceiling light. Single panel central heating radiator. Electric power points. Smoke detector. Electric consumer unit. Thermostatic controls for the central heating system. Emergency pull cord. Storage cupboard with shelving.

    LOUNGE 5.21m (max) x 3.31m (max)
    (17’1” x 10’10”)

    uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with sea views. Single panel central heating radiator. Ceiling light. Electric power points. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Feature fireplace with marble back and hearth, inset electric fire.

    BREAKFAST KITCHEN 2.86m x 2.21m
    (9’5” x 7’3”)

    uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Range of fitted kitchen furniture comprising: base units, wall units and drawers. Complementary working surfaces in part to three walls incorporating a breakfast bar and inset single bowl stainless steel sink with taps. Space for a fridge freezer. Space for a gas or electric oven. Part tiled to all four walls. Ceiling light. Double panel central heating radiator. Electric power points. Storage pantry cupboard with shelving. Cupboard housing the ‘Worcester’ gas combination condensing boiler which fuels the central heating system and provides instant hot water.

    BEDROOM ONE 4.43m (max) x 3.25m
    (14’6” x 10’8”)

    uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with sea views. Ceiling light. Single panel central heating radiator. Electric power points. TV aerial point.

    BEDROOM TWO 2.04m x 2.19m
    (6’8” x 7’2”)

    uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Ceiling light. Single panel central heating radiator. Electric power points.

    SHOWERROOM/WC

    Ceiling light. Single panel central heating radiator. Fully aqua boarded from floor to ceiling. Laminate flooring. Three piece suite in white comprising: large shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan.

    OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY

    Shared garden areas.

    COMMUNAL PARKING

    Communal car park for the use of the residents of Mearsbeck.

    NOTES: Cannot be Sub-Let.

    TENURE: LEASEHOLD – 999 year lease commencing 1987.

    SERVICES: Mains water, mains drainage, mains electric, mains gas. Local Authority Lancaster City Council. Council Tax Band A. Amount payable for the financial year 2021/22 being £1347.53. Please note that this is a verbal enquiry only. We strongly recommend that potential purchasers verify the information direct.

    Maintenance Charges:

    £137 per month (subject to change) include: -
    - 24 hour alarm cord
    - Laundry room
    - Communal heating and cleaning
    The purchase is for 70% of the property and the remaining 30% remains under the ownership of ‘Places for People’.
    Reference: RS1713

    Book Viewing

    To arrange a viewing for this property, please call us on 01524 825060, or complete the form below:

    Required fields are marked with *
     
     
     
     
     
     
    78,78,80,80
    Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.