- AVAILABLE: 3rd April 2019
- Well-presented modern 3 bed semi-detached house
- Convenient location between Morecambe & Lancaster
- uPVC double glazed, gas central heated
- Dual aspect lounge diner with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- Fully tiled bathroom + separate wc
- Off-road parking, long garage, low maintenance rear garden
- NO DSS, NO SMOKERS, NO PETS
Well-presented, modern three bedroom semi-detached house in this popular cul-de-sac location between Morecambe and Lancaster. Conveniently situated for local amenities including public transport, both primary and secondary schools and within close proximity to Lancaster city centre. The accommodation is uPVC double glazed throughout, gas central heated from a 'combi' boiler and briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, dual aspect lounge diner with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, staircase and first floor landing, three bedrooms, fully tiled two-piece bathroom and separate wc. Outside the property there is a lawned front garden and tarmacadam driveway providing off-road parking and leading to the extra long garage. Finally, there is a fully enclosed easy to maintain stone chipped rear garden.
NO DSS, NO SMOKERS, NO PETS.
COUNCIL TAX BAND – B.
Tenants Application fee is £120.00 (including VAT) for the first applicant then £30.00 (including VAT) for any additional applicants.